Friday, April 26, 2013

Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Alfredo

Tomorrow I am doing my first MudRun! its 6 miles and over 30 obstacles. I am super excited, I think it's going to be a lot of fun. So, I decided to make a pasta dish to load up on carbs for the morning. Here is my sun-dried tomato, chicken Alfredo recipe for you guys!



Ingredients:

4 cups on pasta ( I use whole wheat)
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon butter
1cup parmesean cheese
1 tablespoon garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon onion powder
3 chicken breasts
Salt and pepper



Boil pasta in salt water according to package directions
On stove stop cook chicken in olive oil, garlic, and onion powder
In a sauce pan cook heavy cream, butter, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic powder. Bring to a simmer. It should thicken and then add parmesean cheese. 

Serve pasta with several pieces of chicken and topped with a heaping scoop of Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment