Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Red Thai Chicken with Peanut Sauce

Thai food is my favorite! I love curry, spiciness, coconuts, stir fry's, ALL of it! However I am not a huge fan of peanut sauce. I used 1/2 the amount of peanut butter than the original recipe I found. If you love it though, go ahead and double it. 




Ingredients:

Chicken tenderloins
2 T minced ginger
1 T minced garlic
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 white vinegar
2 T soy sauce
3 T chicken broth
1 splenda packet
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
4 T diced cilantro

Blend together ginger, garlic, peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, splenda and broth.
In a skillet drizzle with a little olive oil and cook chicken. Sprinkled with salt & pepper.
Set chicken aside once cooked.
Add coconut milk to skillet and peanut sauce. Stir together
Place chicken back in sauce and let sit for a few minutes.
Serve chicken with sauce poured over and sprinkled with cilantro.







No comments:

Post a Comment