Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Baked Veggies

Vegetables are so important and should be a part of EVERY meal. My mom never made us a dinner that didn't have a side of green something with it. She taught me at a young age that if I wanted to be excused from the dinner table I had to at least finish my vegetables. I wish she had this recipe because I think I would have liked my vegetables a lot more. And this is as simple as it gets too.




Ingredients:

baby carrots
zucchini
red onion
garlic cloves
red baby potatoes
olive oil
butter
lemon pepper

Preheat oven to 350
Smear a small amount of butter onto a cookie sheet
Spread veggies evenly on cookie sheet
Drizzle a small amount of olive oil
Sprinkle with lemon pepper
Cook for 45 minutes



I suggest you make a large batch. It's yummy stuff and great for left overs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment